Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Holidays!!! I hope you all have fabulous, low-stress visits with friends and family.
As for me, I am currently waiting for my brothers to wake up-- in case you were wondering, it is 11:30 AM. Christams time always causes me to revert back to the age of 12, possibly 16. The three of us have one car to share and it is a manual--only I can drive the car. Yet again, I am at their mercy. Well, there is one other reason I am at their mercy...
My parents moved to a new city two years ago. Since they moved, I have only been to this new city twice. My brothers, however, have both lived here for a summer and now know their way around. I am clueless. So, when it comes to driving around, I need my two navigators for without them, I am completely lost.
Ah, they are finally awake...now we can go exploring.
Anyway, happy holidays. Take a deep breath and just enjoy each moment for what it is.

No comments: